Friday, June 16, 2006

“Holiday”


Hello everybody.  It has been a few days since my last post and this is designed to bring you up to date with all the exciting happenings here.  At the moment it is supposedly my holiday time. Unfortunately my holiday time consists of doing assignments completing training from my new employment and continuing working at IRD.

I start a new job soon which is working as a researcher contracted to the police.  I'll be working approximately 6 to 8 hours a week based on the Hamilton police station on two to three hours shifts.  Is my job to interview people who had been arrested in respect of their use of drugs.  It should be quite interesting!

I have to go up to Auckland for my training, sometime in the next week for two days. It will be interesting to see what type of accommodation they put me up in.

The other interesting thing that is happening is the school of education party that I am going to tonight, the venue is the Ruakura Research Centre, so it is probably just a ploy to clone us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home