Thursday, February 17, 2005

Safe and Tired!

I have made it to New Zealand and am currently in the domestic terminal of Auckland Airport.

The second leg of the journey from Singapore to NZ was almost unbearable. I think I picked but a few germs somewhere and my throat is pretty sore...probably not as sore as the kid to tried scream us all to death for the first 30 minutes.

I cant understand why all the stupid people have to sit next to me...a la the plastic peanut bag that requires scrunching every thrity seconds or the woman in fornt of me who insisted on moving her seat while the means were being served...but anyway it is probably my jet-lag and extreme sleep depravation talking (we had an earthquake at 450am the day I flew out so in the last 48 hours I have had about 3hrs 40mins sleep. The colours are so pretty.

Gotta dash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home