Monday, November 29, 2004

OK maybe it is Christmas

Thought I had better share with you the Christmas Tree below. It has been put up, conveniently, close to my place. I get to see it every time I use the subway. Judging by the size of it, it will take a serious number of presents come Christmas Morning. I am gonna make sure I am there nice and early so that I can get the good pressies, but don’t worry I wont get there so early that I see Santa.

 

I don’t know what the monstrosity is next to the tree (other than the obvious – a piece of modern art). In my mind I imagine it represents the human heart with all the valves etc.

 

Oh and the shelter between the tree and the art is the place people who work in the building can smoke, complete with Phillip Morris sponsored ashtrays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home