Saturday, March 04, 2006

I owe, I owe, it's off to IRD I go...


My Work

Though I'd just say a few words about my job. G'day if you are one of the (un)lucky people I work with!

As I may have said I am working at IRD in Hamilton. It is a pretty good job because one of the perks is that we don't have to pay tax and if anybody overpays their tax we divy it up at the end of each month. Of course the downside is that I no longer have any friends and had to report myself for failing to pay my student loan while I was in Japan. But it all works out ok because they have really nice pens!!

Basically my job is answering the phone on the GEN/FAM line which is mostly poeple asking what their IRD number is and asking about family assistance.

In case my boss is reading this...I was just kidding before!! The pens arent that nice really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home