Saturday, April 30, 2005

Midori no Hi (Green Day) ((Arbor Day))

Yesterday was Green Day or Arbor Day if you like. And there fore a National Holiday. Estuko and I duly celebrated it by heading to Shinjuku Park, which we have always been too late for in the past. We got there and to our surprise it was free (usually about $3 to visit). Fairly big crowd there but the park is so big that it wasn’t too bad.

It was a very warm day especially in contrast to the recent days. I am not sure but I think it was in the high 20s or so. I felt as though i was suffer from heat exhaustion although it could have been the excessive picnic lunch weighing down my eye-lids.

I thought that it would be appropriate to get a picture of me hugging a tree but the photo turned out to be a rather Michael Jackson-esque depiction of me molesting a tree. in the couple of hours walking around the park I managed to get a bit of sunburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home