Sunday, January 09, 2005

Attention all Personnel....Incoming Wounded

Just updating on where things are at.

My preparations for South Korea are nearing completion, just the travel insurance to sort out. I have organized to stay at a
backpackers near the airport on the first night (16 January).

The next two nights will be in the Itaewon area in Seoul staying at the 5 Star
Itaewon Hotel. This is conveniently close to the US Army base that we will be going to as part of our visit to the DMZ and North Korea. It is also close to the lovely Namsam Park, which will probably the lovely and freezing Namsan Park!

On the Wednesday after Etsuko’s departure (she leaves a day before me) I intend to check out the War Memorial Museum which looks like it will be fantastic. Somehow I don’t think it will be as humorous as M*A*S*H but should be enjoyable all the same.

On the Wednesday afternoon I am going to catch up with Kev and maybe have a beer or two (only out of politeness), before heading home the next morning. I doubt that I will update this blog before then so if I am taken hostage by the North Koreans….well I suppose that they will rue the day.

If there are any emergencies then I am sure you can track me down via the above links or just use the Bat Signal as usual.

This is the 4077th signing out
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home